- (forthcoming) Mikro Teatr, (selected works including, La Dolce Vita), Generation After Showcase: Presentation of New Trends on the Polish Theatre and Dance Scene, Komuna//Warszawa, Warsaw
- Mikro Teatr Final, (selected works including, La Dolce Vita), Komuna//Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland
- Mikro Teatr, (selected works including, La Dolce Vita), 21. Theatre Confrontations Festival, Lublin, Poland
- Mikro Teatr 3, La Dolce Vita (premiere), Komuna//Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland. La Dolce Vita is a 16-minute participatory performance that addresses the economics of art and its direct impact on the creative process. It was commissioned as part of the year-long Mikro Theatr project curated by Tomasz Plata in which selected artists were asked to create a 16 minute “microtheater” work under very specific conditions: maximum 4 people, 4 lights, 2 microphones, 1 projector and 1 prop that fits in a suitcase.
- Irrational Exhibits 9: Reports from the Field, Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions, Los Angeles
- HomeLA away, curated by Rebecca Bruno and Chris Herde, 400 S. 2nd St. Brooklyn, New York
- MASSES AND SWARMS, curated by Seth Watter and presented by Magic Lantern Cinema, Cable Car Cinema, Providence, Rhode Island and UnionDocs, Brooklyn, New York
- "Rough Proposals", Mousonturm, Frankfurt, Germany
- "Theatermaschine 2015", Institute for Applied Theater Studies at Justus-Liebig-Universität Giessen,
- "MASSES AND SWARMS", curated by Seth Watter and presented by Magic Lantern Cinema, Cable Car Cinema, Providence, Rhode Island and UnionDocs, Brooklyn, New York
- "wilsonstrasse", zeitraumexit, Mannheim,
- "Diskurs ’14 Festival: Strategien und Strukturen", Giessen, Germany
- "CuP Pieces", Mousonturm, Frankfurt, Germany
- "Theatermaschine 1714 Festival", Institute for Applied Theater Studies at Justus-Liebig-Universität Giessen,
- "OFFSHORE" (premiere), Roulette, Brooklyn, NYC.
- "Bodied Spaces – be/verkörperte Räume", Art Claims Impluse, Berlin, Germany.
- "Tanz - Video - Performance", Kulturhaus Dock 4, Kassel, Germany.
- "OFFSHORE", a hour-long interdiciplinary project in collaboration with Martin Hiendl and the International Contemporary Ensemble (ICE). Excerpts from OFFSHORE, comissioned by ICE as part of their ICElab 2013 were presented alongside pre-existing works from both Duncan and Hiendl at The Kitchen on March 2nd.
- "Displace, Person, Thing", Parkhaus Projects, Berlin, Germany
- "Tiefgrund4", Salon Bruit, Berlin, Germany
- "This Old House", curated by Glenna Jennings, 2989 N. Victoria Drive, Alpine, California
- "Rochester Knocking", a multimedia performance, California State University, San Marcos, California
- "Many Worlds, Many Times", ARTifact Gallery, University of California, San Diego, California
- "Irrational Exhibits", curated by Deborah Oliver, Track 16 Gallery, Los Angeles, California
- "The Library Niche", University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- "GUTTED 2011", LACE, Los Angeles, California
- "Good Mourning California", Periscope Projects, San Diego, California
- "Perform! Now! Festival", Los Angeles, California
- "Camuflajes", Museo del Patrimonio Municipal, Málaga, Spain
- "Arts in Action Festival", UCSD, La Jolla, California
- "Confluent Forms", Francis Parker School, San Diego, California
- "Open Studios", UCSD, La Jolla, California
- “Towards Readiness”, MFA Thesis Show, VAF Gallery @ UCSD, La Jolla, California.
- “I Feel Different”, curated by Dr. Jennifer Doyle, Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions, Los Angeles, California.
- “Between History and Memory”, curated by Paula Katz, Herron School of Art and Design, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- “Camuflages”, curated by Maite Mendez Baiges, La Casa Encendida, Madrid, Spain.
- “Le Flash”, Atlanta Celebrates Photography, Marcia Wood Gallery, Atlanta, Georgia.
- “Palimpsest Portraits”, Marcia Wood Gallery, Atlanta, Georgia.
- “GLAMFA 2009”, California State University Long Beach, Long Beach, California.
- “Civic Statues Unfrozen for One Hour: Clothed Women and Unarmed Men”, curated by Anne Bray, Eighteen-Thirty, Los Angeles, California.
- “Magnetic Landscape”, curated by Hannah Israel and Kristen Miller Zohn, Columbus Museum, Columbus, Georgia.
- “Hollywould”, LA Freewaves 11th Festival of New Media Arts, Los Angeles, California.
- “Overlaps”, curated by Kate Longley, San Diego, California.
- “This Just In”, Marcia Wood Gallery, Atlanta, Georgia.
- “Gnomon”, Railroad Earth, Atlanta, Georgia.
- “Electro-Scuro”, Atlanta, Georgia
- “click/shift/enter”, Marcia Wood Gallery, Atlanta, Georgia.
- “Insatiable Streams”, BS1 Contemporary Art Center, Beijing, China
- “Two Nights of Film Projection – Second Nature”, Fette’s Gallery, Los Angeles, California.
- “Fingers + Codes: The Contemporary Portrait”, curated by Alyson Laura, Eyedrum Music and Art
Gallery, Atlanta, GA.
- “Recordings”, curated by Stuart Horodner, Atlanta Contemporary Art Center, Atlanta, Georgia.
- “The Perpetual Body”, curated by Chris Burkowski, [PAM] Cinema-Scope, Scope New York, New York.
- “Monica Duncan : Video Work”, curated by Aaron Miller, “[PAM] Cinema-Scope Best of the Best”,
Scope Miami, Miami, Florida.
- “AUX”, Athica Arts Center, Athens, Georgia.
- “Land-Tracking-Land”, curated by Aaron Miller and Monica Duncan, Rochester Contemporary Art
Gallery, Rochester, New York. (www.land-tracking-land.org)
- “Glitch”, curated by Dan Bayles, Douglas Green Anna Kim, Lara Odell, Gina Osterloh, Marco Rios,
Eusebio Travis Sevilla, Jeff Sheng, Kristine Thompson, and Gordon Winiemko, LACMA, Los Angeles, California.
- “Technologized Bodies/Embodied Technologies”, curated by Dave Burns and Legier Biederman, Boston CAA Conference at Art Interactive Gallery, Boston, Massachusetts and Silverlake Film Festival, Arclight, Hollywood, California.
- “Resolutions ‘06”, curated by Joanna Raczynska, Hallwalls, Buffalo, New York.
- “Local Lightworks”, curated by Shana Wood, Eyedrum Music and Art Gallery, Atlanta, Georgia.
- “Sound in Video”, curated by Alexandra Lakin, OASIS Informal Screenings at ZKM, Karlshrue, Germany.
- “Regarding One Hundred”, Atlanta College of Art Gallery, Atlanta, Georgia.
- “Eight Women: The Art of Collaboration”, Watertower Gallery, Louisville, Kentucky.
- “Depth Analysis”, Raid Projects, Los Angeles, California.
- “Evidence”, performance installation, Eyedrum Music and Art Gallery, Atlanta, Georgia. A reprise was performed for “Beyond/In Western New York 2005”, Burchfield-Penny Art Center, Buffalo, New York.